Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Updating

Oh my, its been a lonnggg time since my last update. What I've been doing? (-_-) I know everybody else is doing the same thing as I am, work and some other things that need to be done at the end of day..sama la kita. ;) 
Btw, I really adore to all the working mothers who are a bloggers too..like simply have the time to post~ sangat la respect.

Its has been raining for the past few days, and of course whenever I feel like so tenang in the middle of cold night...I remember when I was in Seoul. I don't know why but this feeling came to me suddenly and remind me all the good times I had when I was there..hmmmm.. there are so many memories and yet painfully to me..sometimes, honestly, I had a very hard time to let it go...until lar few years back...Alhamdullilah..Allah swt gave me another chance to mend my broken heart and soul at the same time. :)

Btw, I love all Olivia Ong songs..<3 bila time hujan ni, I remember makan boiled fish cake during winter time..auwwww so lovely...so warm..so comfort..the feeling it is soo.. indescribable..<3 

and now listening to jazz song sambil minum susu panas..sangat lar nyaman...

I hope somewhere somehow, you will be able to find me.. :) 

Warm hugs





No comments: