Monday, February 20, 2012

Catching up with Time

I'm catching up with lots of things nowadays, work, study, inner peace and diet. Macam berpeluh-peluh jugak lar. Anyways, I've changed this blog status only to those I've invited before. I think probably lagi selesa to write here when we know who is reading and the limit that we can share. Since there aren't many that reading my blog as for now..( memang lama tak update) so I'll try to update more "real" thing. My post will be more personalize but not too much sebab later diri sendiri akan malu heheh.. I just want to update my close friends :)

Working in the bank is not easy as it may seem. Seriously! that's what my mother told me (She's been in the financial industries for more than 10 years) (>.<) fuhh!~ mengucap panjang..and her life, mmg super busy mengalah perdana menteri.MasyaAllah...kadang-kadang kesian sangat kat dia..

I'm taking my break right now..waiting for baju untuk basuh..later I need to either sleep or sambung buat assignment yang over due berapa lama ntah..MasyaAllah..mmg betul kata org-org tua..bukan senang nak jadi senang..I dont want to complaint much because Allah swt have given more than what I've expected before and for this trial/challenges yang besar tahi hidung pun nak tulis dalam blog..then kena doa banyak2 supaya dijauhkan dari golongan2 yang tidak mahu bersyukur..Naazubillah... :(

To my dear Bihah,

Take care of yourself~ Selamat pergi and pulang ye?

:)

1 comment:

ishmahbihabie said...

haila kakak! I baru baca ini entry... thank you so much for the du'as :) and guess what? malam tadi masa kemas SMSes, I simpan lagi your reply SMS bila I minta tolong private-kan blog hehe