Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Alhamdullilah ~ Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha~

At last, I've got the time to update my blooggg~~~ oh my god terlalu lama rasanya cecece...okie~ I hope its not too late to wish Eid al-Adha to everyone.

If I said that I am so busy that I have no time to update my blog..ppl would say it cliche lar..but unfortunately it's true!.

I'm leaving this place soon :( tak sangka dah nearly 3 years I'm in JB. I felt like I was moving from City to JB last few weeks lar~ (T.T)

Wallaa~ I came back home last time because I knew it was too fast to be independent (financially) in the city.
I know its weird kan? dah lama kat negara org , takkan tak reti-reti nak jaga duit? Yes. Itula dia hakikatnya. Bila kita rasa terlebih yakin kita mampu buat sesuatu sometimes kita terlebih ukur kemampuan diri kita sendiri.

After all , I never regret my decision last time. It was the best decision I ever made in my entire life.
Coming home to my family had me realized that nothing beats the bless and comfort of your parents. Alhamdullilah. Allah SWT still loves me. :)

But yeah~ you can never be too comfortable at one place. You just need to seek for new challenge.
InsyaAllah. Pray for me. I hope that I've made the right decision with my parents blessing of course :).

Anyways, I'll be updating more later. Yeah. Got to finish some pending works and also my proposal (-_-)

Take care friends~

No comments: