Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Only in the remembrance of Allah can the heart find peace Surah Ar-Ra'd ayat 28


This morning, my usual habit to dig my phone and check facebook's status ( crazy yeah? (-_-)..and I saw my sister's status on relationship where we need to build trust, love and understand and seek for No perfection as it is the ingredient for disaster. 
I blurted out something that I amazed myself " There is no perfect relationship except with God above"
I must be quoting somewhere from tumblr or motivational book. 


Surah Ar-Ra'd: ayat 28 "(Iaitu) orang-orang yang beriman dan tenang tenteram hati mereka dengan dzikru'llah". Ketahuilah! Dengan "dzikru'llah" itu, tenang tenteramlah hati manusia. - Source: Tafsir Pimpinan Ar-Rahman kepada pengertian Al-Quran, terbitan Bahagian Hal Ehwal Islam, Jabatan Perdana Menteri



I would probably love to buy an Iphone for this but I can get the smallest tafsir al-quran for RM36 at Badan, Johor ( Angsana Mall) : D



Paris oh Paris, How I miss you and your chocolate crepe'!~


Most of the pictures taken from Fakrak Ya Naseeny Tumblr.


The awkward moment when you keep on stumbling great/delicious pictures while fasting.


I'm getting a cuppacakes later! : D



Suddenly want to put up the tent to feel like a princess while sleeping. I bet most of the princess doesn't wear this anymore (>.<). Found some in Bali. Price can't remember exactly. RM80-RM100 and only in white colors.



Fish Oh Fish




No comments: