Sunday, July 31, 2011

Welcoming Ramadhan~

Alhamdullilah~ Ramadhan starts tomorrow <3 I've been busy cleaning and shopping a new table for my room. I removed all the unnecessary items such as novels and other "pengundang habuk" items upstairs. Mama let me   put all my previous tiny table where I can only fit my desktop. The study table I bought in Giant was very cheap and useful during that time..no need to take up much space but when u get ample of assignment, u kinda want to use more space to write and put some books. Hence, last few days I went shopping with my family to get some sturdy and bigger study table. Kita pergi this Rossini furniture shop nearby our place (Taman Molek, Johor). We saw what we like and ordered.They promised to send them the next day (Friday).

Unfortunately, they gave us nothing like we ordered before and when I called the Mrs Irene the Manager who sells the table the day before..dia habaq "What we send u today is far more better and expensive than what u order since the table you ordered already habis stock" 

My answer was "Then why u send us this? Please take it back" Honestly, I want to say more than that but thinking of this might be one of the test that Allah swt gave to me before the Holy month, I just remain calm and silent. Trust me, it was hard but we cannot stop trying.

Although the chair that I ordered was slightly different but I've tested it and seems ok..so I amik je kerusi and let them take back the table. She also asked me for another rm50 for the chair..since my mother already paid rm200 for the deposit (chair + table =RM600 @.@!). So conclusion for the chair, we paid rm250~ My sister told me I shouldn't add the RM50 and she saw the same chair around RM180. I told her, I believe in Allah swt and I believe in fairness, let Allah swt show us the righteous path.

My budget was only RM300~ RM350 for both chair and table because this month, I didn't get my full salary. I applied for unpaid leave to study short term course in Japan since company didn't offer any study leave. So budget is tight. Mama was kind enough to offer RM200 to pay my deposit sebab kasihan. But I feel lagi kasihan towards her sebab rm200 she paid for the chair was actually too much..I wanted another rm100 chair but she feel that the chair I chose was not so comfortable since I'm going to spend more time sitting on the chair for the next 2 years. Sedih bunyi cerita ni but here the story goes...

I withdrew RM300 as it was my budget and went to survey another furniture shops. However, I no longer find any desire to spend on so called "solid wood table" and the price will be RM1xxxx~. At last I went to Giant and bought a banquet table that cost RM80 because I find it very spacious and cheap! :D. I also got a very good price for a 3 tier book shelf at Tesco since I bought on display items (kehabisan stock)..although ada sedikit scratch and dusty but its still good!. The 3 tier book shelf previous price was rm50 but I've got half. Syukur Alhamdullilah.. I saved RM195!


terbalik plak..tak reti nak rotate (-_-)


si manja..and inai sebelah tangan dipakai sebab nak habiskan and buang inai mekah yang diorg pakai separuh2 pastu sumbat dalam bilik kakak dia (>.<)


Something to share :

"Praying makes healing and moving on easier. It ignites hope in the midst of sadness and it is the best shield against all trials"

Ramadhan Al Mubarak everybody!~~~~


May this holy month ( Ramadhan) strengthen your Imaan, erase your sins. purify your heart, and bring you happiness~ InsyaAllah 

No comments: