Friday, June 10, 2011

When you have no one to turn to, Allah is always there

Alhamdullilah~ It's Friday again!


Some of our new dept members had moved into their new workstation which is the same floor as us!


Yeah, I'm pretty much excited cause more people here to exchange ideas and ease work tense.


I hope so.


Anyways, I've been a little cranky the whole day and I could't find any specific reasons hence I'd to let it go by  focusing on something else the entire day! I thought due excessive yogurt yesterday; the grumpy moment will passed after 10am but it didn't. 
Tried few other things and it didn't worked (-_0).


Except during the Friday prayer, I had sufficient 30mins nap time. : D
I was like a ticking bomb. Waiting for someone to come and push the button.
Lots of time trying inhale/exhale to ease the grumpiness and keep calm.


It works.!


It works even better if you can recite any surah from Quran or as I copied from thebeautyofislam





Allah (swt) says:

“So bear with patience all that they say, and glorify the Praises of your Lord, before the rising of the sun and before (its) setting (i.e. theFajrZuhr, and ‘Asr prayers). And during a part of the night (also), glorify His praises (i.e. Maghrib and ‘Isha prayers), and after the prayers [As-Sunnah, Nawafil optional and additional prayers, and also glorify, praise and magnify Allah - Subhan Allah, Alhamdu lillah, Allahu-Akbar].”  (Qur’an 50:39, 40)

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, 

“Shall I not teach you something with which you may overtake those who surpassed you and with which you will surpass those who will come after you?
None will excel you unless he who does which you do.’’ They said: “Yes, please do, O Messenger of Allah” He (pbuh) said, “You should recite: Tasbih (SubhanAllah), Takbir (Allahahuakbar), Tahmid (Alhamdulillah) 33 times after each Salat.”[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The Messenger of Allah (swt) said,

“He who recites after every prayer: Subhan-Allah 33 times; Al-hamdu lillah 33 times; Allahu Akbar 33 times; and completes the hundred with:
La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli shai’in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him. His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent), will have all his sins pardoned even if they may be as large as the foam on the surface of the sea.’’ [Muslim]


InsyaAllah, this is the reminder to me and whoever else need this.
May Allah SWT have mercy on us and lead us to the straight path and constantly shower us with His love and Guidance.

Amin.




" O you believe; seek assistance through patience and prayer surely Allah is with the patient "
 - Surah Al Baqarah - [2:153]

Rasm Uthmani - Malay translation " Wahai orang yang beriman, mintalah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dengan sabar dan solat, sesungguhnya Allah beserta orang yang sabar"





Delicious pictures I found today - Nyum Nyum ~ 



 I remembered I just bought chocolate indulgence cake from Secret Recipe ! weeee!


I found absolutely mesmerizing picture on place that I wish I could go!


and last but not least, not to self everyday and every time


Have a nice weekend! InsyaAllah I will update more during the weekend if I have time.
Toodles!~

No comments: