Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tears



Do you ever feel so happy that tears fall without you realize it.
I almost did.Just now at my friend wedding.But quickly cover it by blinking my eyes for few times.
Cheh.

I haven't met her since graduated high school, which was 10 years ago.
We never call each other neither update whatever.But then she is one of the nicest people I've met in my life.
Alhamdullilah, there are lots of nice people in my life :)

Although I am a forgetful person. But praise to Allah swt, it seems that I do not forget good people who've done good deeds to me even the smallest one. There are few incidents my life where I still remember ( pictorial type not date/number).Hence, I just have this fondling feeling towards them. Usually, they didn't aware of it.

Anyways, happy tears because I felt the happiness aura on her big day. Husband and wife, both from my high school. I think they are one of the few that make it. :) Which of course, gives me the WOW response.
Wish both of them for the best. InsyaAllah.

Pictures.










Happy Weekends :)

No comments: