Tuesday, May 31, 2011

There was once...











There was once, I was lost and worried...
Worry about things that doesn't make any sense..
I had tried and failed so many times..
Exams, works, love and countless issues..
Every time I failed, 
I keep on asking the same questions over and over again..
Why am I here at this point again?
I seek for answers and followed my heart..
Like the road not taken, it was dark and horrifying 
When I took the path, I thought I saw the Light
but it was just some plain neon lights..
At one point, I was thinking that I fell too deep and no way out.
Despair and frustration surround my life..
One day, upon His mercy had open my heart not my eyes..
The old manual book of life lay on top of my shelves..
which already have answers to all my quest...

Alhamdullilah...

-Imsushi 





No comments: