Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moving on ~ and gallop well (^.^)



I always hear from mouth to mouth or sometimes from good friends to another including me ; the same advise we all get when we were heartbroken, frustrated over someone and etc.

" Don't worry he/she doesn't mean for you at the first place, you'll get someone better than him/her". 

Sometimes, I wonder , do I deserve someone better ? Why do I deserve someone better? 
It is because I am a good person but that person is not good enough for me? or is it me who is not good enough? Who are we to judge? Only God can judge us.

and of course
we all cried with lots of tissues, ice cream and chocolates. 
After a while we all wipe our tears and ready to move on.

The very next thing we do is looking forward to the next person that "should" be better than before, more generous, more handsome, more money, bigger car, bigger house and bigger gifts for us.

But I guess sometimes, we just forget to look at ourself. 
We keep on looking and waiting for the better person to come but never look at our side on what should we learn and improve to be someone better.
Who should we blame when the same type of person comes another round and broke our heart again?
Us.
Until we truly learn the beauty to love ourself then the true love will come eventually. 
InsyaAllah.

Let us not forget 


Sahih International
That Allah may reward them [according to] the best of what they did and increase them from His bounty. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.


Gallop away and be free by being true to yourself and love yourself. (^.^)

2 comments:

Shafinaz said...

Syu, I nangis kot baca entry ni. demm laa...

NS said...

Finaz, dont be sad, God is always with us :) hug*