Thursday, March 31, 2011

Helo People!~

Helo people!

Sorry for the not-so-long absent. Despite all the dramas, I also busy with works, assignments and all. Biasalah this thing has been going on since last year; some people I already update about me continuing my studies and others I jumpa baru bagitau. I’m sorry, I never intend to lie cuma takde masa nak explain sebab I masuk sem pun secara spontan..tahu-tahu I dah sem ke-dua dah..haaa? Yes. Some of my good friends pun tahu tahun ni. 
Lawak tak?

Anyways, the reason that I naik KL and I don’t have time to meet my friends sebab all my classes will be in KL from 8am to 7pm. Back to back for Saturday and Sunday. I’m not going to KL every week,for example dalam satu bulan ada 2 minggu I kena naik..and then another 5 weeks baru ada lagi kelas. J If I ada masa insyaAllah I will make time to meet after 7pm on Saturday; itupun kalu prof tak bagi “surprise” assignment or presentation for the next day which I will probably mintak maaf dari hujung rambut ke hujung jari..tidak dapat berjumpa..sebab I tido awal around 10-11pm so after class I probably pulun do all my assignment and then ZzzzZZzz. But I will try 
my best ya?

If you read my previous post, you will probably think I frust tertonggeng which is absolutely Not!. You know 
me, when I talk, drama lagi lebih supaya impact cerita lagi menarik hehehe. I am okay ;).

Oh yeah, I met Lyiana few days ago, makan sushi king! ( selepas itu baru teringat pasal Fukushima radiation and what’s not) -_-! Rindu sungguh dengan dia. Syukur jugak dapat jumpa dia..and I miss all of you! I want to lepak with you guys! I hope later we can arrange some perjumpaan di johor, Singapore or KL ya? ;) 

take care! muahssss

No comments: